By Lama Sonam Dargye (Tony Albino)
KAGYU DAKSHANG CHULING
917 East 43rd Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405
(Between West Amazon and Fox Hollow)
To minimize the Center’s impact on our neighborhood, please park on West Amazon and walk up hill to KDC.
Sunday, October 29, 2017, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Please arrive by 1:45 p.m., late entries will not be permitted.
$25 general ($20 KDC members)
Regarded as the foundation for all Buddhist practice, the Four Thoughts are contemplations on:
- The Precious Human Existence,
- Karma, Cause and Effect, and
- The Sufferings of Cyclic Existence.
As one gradually reflects and assimilates their meaning, the mind turns away from ignorance and yearns for freedom and enlightenment. This provides a deeper avenue for spiritual growth.
There will be teachings and contemplations joined with meditation. Q & A and discussion will follow. This teaching is appropriate for all, for anyone who is interested in learning about Tibetan Buddhism and for current Dharma practitioners.
To print out a PDF flier of this event, please click here.
For information, please visit KDC’s website at www.kdc-eugene.org or call
(541) 513-1452 or (541) 683-1808 between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
A couple of gentle reminders:
1) As a courtesy to others, especially during this cold & flu season, if you or anyone in your household is ill and could be contagious, please plan to join us for an event in the future when you are well.
2) Also, KDC Shrine Room is a fragrance-free zone. Due to many people’s allergies, please refrain from wearing scented products or wearing clothing which may have lingering scents of scented products on them.